Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Call Me Your Herb Channeler!

As Halloween is almost here, I thought I would start giving you ideas for your herbal Christmas shopping.  I have a large herb book collection.  I am hoping to have read everything at least once before I go to the big herb garden in the sky!  This first choice is from Tina Sams across the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from us.  If you are looking for stocking stuffers or an herbal magazine subscription, consider The Essential Herbal magazine.  You get six jammed packed herbal issues for only $24.00 a year.

The three booklets on top of the magazine are three little gems.  From left to right, they are Blending Herbal Teas, Perfect Potpourris and Scented Crafts and Making and Using Herb Vinegars, compilations of readers and friends of the magazine.  Reasonably priced and again jammed with good herbal information.  She has more great products and books as well.  Check it out!  Look for more of my herbal picks for Christmas in the coming days!  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH friend! I have been away from the blogging world for the past week and see I have missed so many of your wonderful posts! :)
I am happy to be able to catch up tonight with a HUGE cup of tea and some lemon thyme bread! They go perfect with your blog!

PeggyR said...

Oh thanks for the info on the books! I do get the magazine and love it...Peggy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks FF. Hope you enjoy what you missed while you were gone. You were busy as well! Enjoyed your latest post. I love your blog as well.

The booklets are great, Peggy. I think you will enjoy any of them.

Thanks for stopping by ladies.

Comfrey Cottages said...

Oh Ms. Tina and the Essential Herbalist are one of my favs!! xx