Friday, February 18, 2011

A Year of Herbal Renovation!

I was looking around the herb garden the other day and discovered that I will be busy this spring.  I've made an initial plan not to buy new herb seeds and plants and work on renovation.  I will be removing extra herb plants and moving some plants around in the garden to maximize their growth.  The green in the middle of this photo are extra feverfew plants.  I'm going to move them to other parts of the garden.  Busy, busy, herbally speaking.  Hopefully you have had a good day.  Went to see The Company Men.  Very good, but if you have lost your job recently or not so recently, it is about surviving job loss.  Great cast, Tommy Lee Jones, Chris Cooper, Ben Affleck, Kevin Costner among others.  We had a new high today and cool tomorrow.  Walked outside for an hour this morning.  Always good to get outside.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Nice to see some ground there for you! I am looking forward to hearing what you will be doing to your herb garden. I am hoping to put some raised beds in mine this spring.

Carolee said...

I thought of you this morning as I finished my last jar of rosemary orange marmalade! Having sleet here in central IN today. Carolee

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

That is a great idea about the raised beds, Carla! I think raised beds will be the thought going forward!

Have always wanted to make rosemary orange marmalade! Thanks for the thought, Carolee!