Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Bunch More Photos of Chanticleer!

One of the Prettiest Plant List Boxes I Think You Have Seen!

Entrance to the Woodland Garden

Some of the Hardscape in the Woodland Garden

A Frog by the Pond

Loved the Hardscape of the Paths and Benches

That's a Lot of Lawn to Mow!

Lotus Flower Pods

A Sculptural Water Fountain

Bell's Run

They Planted Sorghum in the Serpentine!

The Gravel Gardens

Another Favorite Bench to Sit and Enjoy

This is Another Plant List Box!  Very Clever!
Really Chanticleer is very enjoyable and I hope I have given you a sense of how wonderful it truly is.  If you can't make this season, maybe next.  We had a gloomy morning and then the sun came out, but it's been windy.  A beautiful fall day!  Yikes!  How did summer get away so quickly!  I did find I have enough rose geranium leaves to make jelly.  So it will be off to buy white Zinfandel wine next week.  Hope you had a great day.  Lots to talk about.  I'll pick a new topic for the next post!  Maybe talk about preserving the herbal harvest and what I'm specifically doing.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entrance to the woodland garden is very dramatic and impressive.
Chanticleer does look a very interesting place to visit; I wish I could see it for real. Another place to add to the ever growing Bucket List. I think I will need to live to be at least 150 to fit everything in!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You and me both, Tracey, but only if I still know all of the herbs in my garden! Thanks for stopping by! xxoo Nancy