Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Am Just Totally Disgusted!

Sorry there won't be any pretty photos with this post!  We came out into the herb garden this morning to find dog crap in my herb garden.  In full view.  I am just so tired of loose dogs and people letting their pets go on other people's yards and gardens.  I just wish there was some way to give the dog a jolt if it steps in the garden to do its business!  Shame on all of you who let it happen!  Be responsible for your pets, please!  If you have a solution in the prevention department to help keep them from doing it again, please let me know.   I'm done.  Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hot pepper!

Pat said...

Frustrating is an understatement! why should you & the herbal husband have to go to the expense & take your valuable time to put up some kind of barrier? If only you could connect the dog(s) to their owners & make them take responsibility of caring for their pets. But if they are roaming freely about then the next step would be to call Animal Control.

We have had furry companions for years & would never dream of having them run loose.

I know there are products available which can be applied to surrounding areas - check the website - www.imustgarden.com

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, Barbara, I have read that that is effective. Thanks.

Yes TO, and the irony is that the animal control facility that I think our township would use has been shut down by allegations of animal cruelty and inflating number of dogs euthanized to the state to get more money! Thanks for the website, I'll check it out, TO.

Leanne said...

Not fun!
If you catch then in the act a good old hose down.

I balk at having to pay dog registration when we keep our dogs under control and on our property - or when out we are there (normally on a lead)
Love Leanne

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, Leanne, if only I could catch it in the act! Thanks for stopping by! Have to get over to your side of world soon and see my precious Stella! xxoo Nancy