Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Haven't Been Around and Here's Why!

Some of you have come to read my blog almost every day.  Recently I have not been posting as much as I probably should.  I did sneak out the back door and went to England for ten days without The Herbal Husband.  That's the good news for me.  I don't think I will get that luxury again soon.  Our up and down weather has really been a burden for The Herbal Husband in the garden that I really didn't expect.

So I will be blogging about my trip to the 100th Chelsea Flower Show and meeting some of my dear English blogging friends who felt like long time friends even before I met them.  I will be posting just not every day and will give you a mixture of posts both about the garden because a lot has happened since I left and traveling adventures.  So get your iced, hot tea or favorite herbal beverage ready and hopefully, I'll post about some places you haven't seen and can enjoy from your armchair.  Weather is going to get warmer like summer hot the next few days.  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back! It has been a fickle few weeks!

PeggyR said...

I'm glad you had a nice trip. I haven't been posting too much either.

Carla said...

Missed your posts and was wondering if you were traveling. I too have been a bit relaxed on my postings to my blog. It seems that I just have too many projects going on and with the garden to keep me busy, I know just how you feel. The weather has been a bit off for us all and catching up with gardening is a challenge for me this month.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip to England.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks ladies. Hope you will enjoy my upcoming posts. xo Nancy

MandaBurms FarmStay for Cats. said...

welcome home! Looking forward to reading of your trip.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks MB for stopping by! xo