Saturday, August 17, 2013

Guest Blogging for Mother Earth Living!

In connection with yesterday's post about our NYC trip, here is my latest post for Mother Earth Living called Visiting the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens in 2013.  You see in 2009 I was visiting NYC and went to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and ran into a chain link fence instead of the herb garden.  Well, hope you enjoy this visit.  If you are in the NYC, you have to get to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.  Lots to see and do.
We are off to the Garden in the Park at North Park.  The master gardeners are have a special day for the public to come and ask questions, see the pollinator and demonstration gardens and taste various varieties of garlic and tomatoes.  The Herbal Husband hasn't been for awhile and since I'm not an active master gardener, I can be under the radar!  I'll post photos next time.  Hope you are having a great day.


3 comments:

Terra said...

That looks like a lovely place to visit, nestled in among all the greenery.
I am having a book giveaway on my blog today, of a memoir.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful garden, well worth going back to see. I like the shot of the bird eating the sunflower seeds, something for everyone there.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It was a very fun place, Terra. Will have to come over your way!

Hi Tracey, the birds were really enjoying the sunflower seeds.

Thanks ladies for stopping by! xo