- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, September 15, 2014
Raspberry Jam and Grape Jelly Take a Selfie!
So I will be posting sporadically. The temperatures are starting to drop at night here in southwestern PA, so you should be doing something with your basils in particular. Everything else should be OK. I have my list of herbal jellies I will be making. Just look at my chores list because I will try to change it to keep you thinking about herbs that need to be harvested.
We have been very cool already! So I have had to scramble to make sure that the herb garden hasn't started to die back! Lots to think about! So hope you are having a great day wherever you may be! Talk to you later!