- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Herbal Tea Harvest
I think this blog has helped me be a better herbalist. I have always drank herbal tea, but it was something that someone else put together. This year I'm going to work on my own blend and to that extent, I have started to dry herbs like peppermint, orange mint, spearmint, sage and pineapple mint. They are in that order from left to right in my photo. I have the self-seal tea bags that once the herbs are dried, I will mix the herbs together along with other herbs to be named later. Until next time.