This weekend was grape weekend in our house. My husband cut the grapes and in the past I have struggled with the jelly bag, burning my hands and trying to get the clearest grape juice. Now I have this great invention that I found on Lehman's website. Lehman's is a store located in the heart of Amish country, Ohio. They have the greatest selection of non-electric products including a Finnish juice steamer. It is the best product I have ever purchased. I'm going to use it on the tomatoes next making boullion and paste. More about it in future posts. Here is a picture of the jam and jelly I have made so far this season. On the top row there are Thyme for Grape Jelly and Raspberry Jam. On the bottom row from left to right are Rose Geranium Jelly, Cinnamon Basil Jelly and Lemon Basil Jelly. I love this time of year! Until next time.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!