I came down our driveway today and the pineapple sage was in full bloom. Pineapple sage (Salvia elegans) flowers are edible. I actually said to myself, it's too bad the hummers aren't around any more. It happens every year, the pineapple sage blooms and the hummers are gone. Well, not this year! It may be tough to see, but trust me it was there. Here is the largest photo I can give you. It's right here in the middle.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!