- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Last Blooms of the Season!
I mentioned the nasturtiums hanging on the retaining wall, so the first flower is a nasturtium. I had it in my salad last night. Of course, next is the 'Fairy' rose. I went back this morning and it is still hanging in, but I think it is about done. The tansy bloom (TANSY IS NOT AN EDIBLE FLOWER) is next and I fondly remember all of the ladybug activity this year. It was exciting! Last but not least is the mighty calendula. I have them everywhere now and they are a great fall bloomer. So I think will go out and make an herbal bouquet for the table! Talk to you later!