The Rosemary House. It is a reprint of the 1976 original.
The other book is a Dover reprint of a 1934 edition of Maude Grieve's book Culinary Herbs & Condiments. It has three different parts, "Part I-- Sweet or Culinary Herbs--Their Cultivation and Propagation--Plant List", "Part II--Herb Beers, Wines, Liqueurs, and Teas" and "Part III--Condiments, Etc. It will be a great addition to any herbal library.
Please post a comment on this post. This contest is open to everyone. One entry per person. Please note which book you are interested in and give me your contact information. The winners will be drawn at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, November 29, 2009. GOOD LUCK!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!