Sunday, November 22, 2009

Came Up With A Name For The Cat!

This is our cat for the moment.  It resides somewhere around our garden.  It is here most every day.  Sometimes chasing birds.  The Herbal Husband does not like that.  The other day I drove down the driveway and it was stalking a squirrel!  The squirrel escaped up into the dogwood tree and flipped its tail at the cat!  Like take that!  It was funny.  So the moles, voles, mices and other vermins, including a few chipmunks are under control.  Which is a good thing!  Oh, my name for the cat is Kitty.  Can't get too attached with that name.  Made some more tea bags yesterday.  Will share them with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Love that you named the cat..Kitty..

I have 3 strays that are now mine.
Pixiegirl...the neighbor moved and left here..Mumbie..another neighbor move..and Zachy Waffle...that the restaurant where the lady who really owns him works...So I feed him, but he does have a home. I just can't resist a mewing, hungry kitty...I just can't do it....

Love that you are making tea bags..I have tea every morning so I will look out for this post...

More later,
Kary

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I can only have an outdoor cat as I am allergic! We don't feed it and maybe someone else is, but it seems to be doing well on the rodents in our garden! I have been inspired to do tea this year. Didn't get much drier this year. So using what I had dried from last year. Seems to be working. I haven't tried yesterday's blend. Will do so tonight so I can be objective about it for tomorrow's post. Thanks for stopping by, Kary. Nancy

Thea said...

how precious and adorable he/she? is! how about Ginger Snap? i like to give all my pets french names. so i would probably name him Robespierre (pierre for short) ha! love your site. thea

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Ginger Snap is not bad! Thanks for the suggestion, Thea! Hope you stop by again some time!