Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Kind of Shovel!

Some days I can't get my post to work correctly.  Some days you have to fool it!  Some days it messes with you!  Sorry if you don't want to hear a rant click on the next blog feature at the top of the page!  My previous post is about the snow that is just piling up around the house.  We are supposed to get up to 8 more inches starting tomorrow.  The branch is from our hemlock which has taken a beating, but it is helping remove snow from our shrubs and trees.  There is too much to do before the next storm!  It  is a mess and so is Blogger at the moment.  I just fooled it!  HA!

2 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

i use live writer and then have that set up to post to blogger. i find it much easier and friendly to use:) just google live writer, sign up and post easier:) i had a dickens of a time posting pictures and things using the blogger writer nancy so switched to the other along time ago, when my posts started looking better! lol

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks for the advice, Leslie! I will give it a try!