Friday, February 19, 2010

Polar Birdie Bath!

They are a little hard to see them, but the sparrows were having a great time in the birdbath today!  Click on the photo to enlarge it.  The sun was shining for most of the day and we are finally melting the snow pack.  It is still about 17" or so, but the icicles are mostly off the back of the house.  Of course on the sunniest of days, we went to the movies!  The Herbal Husband was feeling deprived!  He saw Shutter Island and loved it.  I saw Sherlock Holmes for the second time and saw things I missed the first time!  It is really good.  Then we had dinner at Red Robin.  Delicious fish!  We have another big storm coming Sunday night into Monday and Tuesday.  Will winter ever end?  I'm really looking forward to it ending this season!  Can't Phil be wrong one year?

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

yeah..can't Phil be wrong?

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I wish he would have gotten it wrong this year! Thanks for stopping by Kary!