Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Had to Remind Myself!

I used this picture in my January 23, 2010 post!  Sorry, but I'm trying to remember happier times when I could actually get out and see my herb garden and fantasize about what it will look like this summer.  Still snowing!  Although we are having a break at the moment.  More to come!  I know I will get to see it sooner rather later, but the weather is wearing me down!  Hopefully you are warm and cozy wherever you may be.  Talk to you later!

5 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

nancy..thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes for buddy...

it means alot..it really does..

so good to see you today, my friend

sending love,
kary and buddy

PeggyR said...

We just had a foot of snow dumped on us and it is really windy. I know it's not out of the ordinary for us, but I'm still getting tired of seeing it! Your garden looks nice.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way, Kary. xxoo Nancy

Wow, Peggy! It is still snowing here! I can't wait for spring! Thanks for stopping by!

Comfrey Cottages said...

that would be a cool road trip to richters nancy! you should do it! then write an article for the herb companion!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'll get there some day hopefully, Leslie! That would be fun to write an article for The Herb Companion. Thanks for stopping by as always!