Sharon Lovejoy, we got wrapped up in our preparation and tasting and forgot to take those all important holiday photos! Tonight is leftovers night so The Herbal Husband and I will style it just like it was for Thanksgiving (or almost) and I'll post it right here later on. We both thought it was a best Thanksgiving dinner yet. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving day and dinner. Now it's on to Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa. Have I forgotten a holiday celebration? Well, just thinking of those leftovers is making my stomach growl. Will post a photo later. Until then it is a very, very rainy day here in the 'Burgh so much so that flooding may become an issue! Hope you have had a great day. I'm happy to be posting again. Will talk to you later.
herbed cranberry orange relish. It was almost as good as Thanksgiving. The only item missing was the Crescent dinner rolls. I've got a small can waiting for the next round of goodies! Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!