Well, unlike a lot of America this morning I was asleep for the live wedding. I did get up in time for a replay and that is all that I wanted just the highlights! Had to have an English muffin with some pineapple sage jelly and rose petal tea in my Portmeirion Botanic Garden mug. The egg is not quite like the English eggs, but Egg Beaters with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese cut up in it in the microwave for a 1 minute 45 seconds. Perfect. So I wish their Highnesses all the best. Hope you are having a good day. May we keep all of the people in the south in our thoughts and prayers.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!