- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Maybe Surrender, But Staying Ahead Is Better!
The Herbal Husband said he was going to fertilize the roses! It struck terror in my herbal heart. I have this unknown rose that is supposed to be an Alfred de Dalmas at the back corner of my herb garden It also has garlic chives tangled at its base! Yikes, I thought once it is fertilized maybe a new cultivar, GIANT garlic chives! It is not a good thing as Martha would say! So here is an empty space, Sharon, but I think it is better than GIANT garlic chives! I am going to try to stay ahead if possible. When they start to coming back under this plant, I will try to be there to get them out. The Herbal Husband is planting them in other parts of the garden! They will be everywhere whether I want them or not. I also found a dwarf chive plant.