- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
The Herb Channeler on The Herb Companion Magazine Blog Page!
The Herb Channeler. Now I hope you will give me comments and/or questions and inspire me with herbal topics as you always have done. It is a journey that we will take together and hopefully, we will both learn something from my herbal experiences. Thank you all for reading this blog and hopefully for reading my new blog on The Herb Companion site. My guest blogs from the past two years will always be there as well. It has been warm and windy in the herb garden. Should be outside, but was too excited with my news. Couldn't wait to tell you. Hope you have had a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.