stuffed peppers. I gave up eating this recipe because of the tomato sauce, but it is just so tasty that I'm back to eating it again. I'll take another pill if I need it. There were a couple of oranges ones and three green ones. He has been busy. I will take a photo of all of the different varieties. It is a dizzying collection. And I get to take care of it when he goes to Peru in November. Didn't we donate plants to the Aviary? Somehow we have babies of some of the plants we donated! I'm throwing my hands up and giving up!
We are definitely chilly here! The rain blew through this morning and we were 80 something yesterday and we are going to struggle to get to 60 today! Ah, it's fall. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!