cuttings. I wrote about lemon verbena for Herb Companion in 2009. The post was called The Lemon Verbena Lady's Favorite Herb. In fact I have written several posts for Herb Companion (now Mother Earth Living). You can find the rest under the Page Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living.
Getting ready for a big move tomorrow and I will fill you in on Friday. Hope you are having a great day. The weather is like summer here. That's why I like fall in the 'Burgh.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!