Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sunflower and Fairy Garden!

 
Going to take a break from Travel Thursday!  It will make a comeback soon with great herbal trips I have taken in the past years, maybe the great bus trips I have taken with The Rosemary House.
I have been lamenting the fact that I have no big sunflowers in my garden this year!  Well, this one has a large flower, but is about two feet tall.  Another bird planted seed!  Can't get these to grow if we tried!  The Herbal Husband moves the mini birdbath and fairy around my herb garden.  I think it looks good with some shade from the sunflower!  Speaking of fairies, if you are in the Mechanicsburg, PA vicinity this weekend, check out The Rosemary House's fairy festival!  Lots of fun for the whole family!  Wish we were closer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun to have the yard art moving around. Keeps you guessing where it might appear. ;D

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, most of the time I'm surprised by the moves!