Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Letter in The Herb Quarterly Magazine!


The mail after a holiday is always pretty good.  Today it was especially great.  I got my Herb Companion magazine, my Country Gardens magazine AND The Herb Quarterly magazine.  I write letters from time to time to The Herb Quarterly.  This is the second letter I have had appear in the magazine.  It is in the Spring 2010 issue.  Basically I was mentioning that jelly making was a category they missed in an column on preserving herbs.



Long and short, welcome to The Herb Quarterly magazine readers.  In the photo above, are my rose geranium jelly, rosemary garlic jelly, cinnamon basil and lemon basil jellies.  Here are the links to the recipes in this blog.  The rosemary garlic jelly recipe is here.   The rose geranium jelly recipe is here.  The cinnamon and lemon basil jellies recipes are at this link.  The other jelly recipes mentioned in my letter, lemon verbena, rosemary sherry and pineapple sage will be shared in the coming days.  Hope you enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

Nate @ House of Annie said...

I'd love to hear about your pineapple sage jelly.

Since you're using homegrown ingredients, would you like to enter this post in our Grow Your Own roundup this month? Full details at

http://chezannies.blogspot.com/2010/01/rambutans-plus-grow-your-own.html

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hi Nate, Maybe I will enter the pineapple sage jelly recipe! Will check it out later. A little under the weather at the moment. Thanks for stopping by!