Monday, November 22, 2010

A Visit to Chester, New Jersey!



When I dropped The Herbal Husband at his toy show in Allentown, I took off to visit one of my favorite towns in New Jersey, Chester.  You saw my visit to the Sally Lunn Tearoom earlier.  Here is a business that has a very nice display garden, Bountiful Gardens.  Then I had to take a photo of this white birch arbor making a very nice entrance to an art gallery.  We were working outside trying to get things tidy up.  Nice and warm today.  Colder for Thanksgiving!  Hope you had a great day.  Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

ahhhh, you and Herbal Husband were on the road to Bountiful.

Love the arbor!

Happy, happy Thanksgiving dear Nancy,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It looks like you had a good outing. I would love to visit Bountiful Gardens shop too, and that arch and gate to the art gallery is really different and quaint.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Sharon and FlowerLady for stopping by and Happy, happy Thanksgiving to you both!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hi nancy...stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend....

and sending love,

kary and teddy
xxx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Kary and Teddy! Have a great day! xxoo Nancy