Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We Have Returned and Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!

Front Gate of Fulham Palace, London, England
Cafe at Fulham Palace
Nibbles for Lunch at Fulham Palace
We are back from our little trip to the east!  I'm exhausted from driving!  It's for your safety and mine that I do the driving.  I think I have explained that before.  Has something to do with being Latin!  We put on almost 900 miles on The Herbal Husband's Honda!  Better than average mileage with that car and it's 16 years old!  Will share some travel highlights in the coming days!

The photos above are from my trip to England in September and that is my latest guest post for The Herb Companion magazine entitled The Herb Gardens of Fulham Palace.  Hope you enjoy it.  I think I have another award from my friend, Julie at Laughing Horse Art.  I'll get to that later in the week.  Thanks, Julie!  Beautiful weather outside.  Must get to the leaves on the ground and the ivy on the roof is still an issue!  Got to find someone to tackle that before the weather gets really bad!  Talk to you later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. Good time to get out and about before the weather turns bad. Love the look of the nibbles.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks TG! It was fun, but exhausting! Thanks as always for stopping by TG!

Carol said...

Glad you had a good trip and the food pic is making my mouth water profusely :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It was delish, Carol! Thanks for stopping by!