Friday, December 16, 2011

And The Winner Is. . .!


Well, the wait is over!  The Herbal Husband thought he could slip his name into the basket!  I wouldn't let that happen!  CAROL, you are the winner!  Congratulations!  I think I do have your address, but if you want to confirm it to me at you know that lemonverbenalady address.  I'll get it packaged up and in this afternoon's mail!  I will also send you additional directions by e-mail for the soup mix and a precise listing of ingredients for the Italian Salad Dressing Mix because as I said before we eyeballed the measurements!  Thanks to all of you who entered.  Now off to fill the box with goodies.

3 comments:

Carol said...

WHOOP!! WHOOP!!! I sure do hope I'm the Carol your talking about :0) You sure did make my crazy day bright!!!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Congrats, Carol! Your box will be in tomorrow's mail.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Carol!