Thursday, February 23, 2012

Taking a Slight Pause!

Today is such a beautiful day and semi-warm and sunny that we are going to mow down the grasses before The Herbal Husband goes south of the border.  I think he was startled that I was going to mow down the grasses by myself while he was gone.  We got the sticks and strings out (They are an obligatory part of our garden.) and we will take a tea break or recliner (TCM break) and then start the process.  Will get back on track tomorrow.  Talk to you later or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Sounds good...I love tcm...enjoy the quiet!
xoxoxo

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Missy! We got the grasses mowed down! Yippee!

Pat said...

I am thrilled with a package received today...a lengthier email to follow, Dear Lemon Verbena Lady.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm glad it was received, TO! Stay warm! xxoo Nancy