Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Path is Back!

So Glad to Have the Path Back!

This Area Still Looks Overgrown, but It is So Much Better!

Viburnum x burkwoodii
Our weather has turned decidedly like the Pacific Northwest!  It is cool and cloudy!  We complain when it is too hot and now it has gone the other way.  Just wanted to show you the finished product.  We are going to move some big hostas to this area as well because of the shade of the apple tree.  Hopefully we can tackle the front garden as well.   So hope you are having a great weekend wherever you may be.  Oh, Hope Springs is great!  Really has a lot of laughs.  Steve Carell as the therapist is very good.  I think you will like it.  It was packed.  Good to finally see a good movie and that lots of other people were out to see it as well.  Talk to you later.

12 comments:

Barbara @ The Healthy Nut said...

Looks beautiful! Want to come and play in my yard? I have a few overgrown areas that need work. I was supposed to get busy today but the mosquitoes (during the middle of the day!!!) chased me indoors.

Terra said...

How good to have your path back, and thanks for the movie tip; we like Steve Carrell.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

We have more work to do BHN! I have just used most of a can of OFF already this season, but I haven't had problems yet. The mosquitoes seem to love me! You know that sweet thing!

Always glad to help Terra! You'll like the movie!

Thanks for coming by ladies.

Pat said...

Appreciate all your hard work in reclaiming the path! I did that ladt year to the fromt garden & know jow much work that is - but it gives one a sense of accomplishment doesn't i? You have given me the incentive to tackle anothet area that needs attention!

Pat said...

good grief - excuse all the typos - tiny keyboard on my iPhone :o)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

No apologies needed TO! I still have a dumb phone that I sometimes can't answer! I told my blogging friend, Leslie that I couldn't text because I was a secretary and everything had to be spelled correctly! It would cost me a fortune! Safe travels. xxoo Nancy

Anonymous said...

It is looking good. Always so much to do!

Carla said...

The path looks lovely. We are now getting the hot weather that you had. I bet that cooler weather feels pretty good now. Can autumn be far away?

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Really Tracey, there is, but it is looking much better.

Well, Carla, enjoy the heat because yes, we are coming into one of my favorite seasons fall. Mainly because we are slightly cooler than 85 or 90 and we have mostly sunny days!

Thanks for stopping by ladies! xxoo Nancy

Cindy in FW said...

I wish anything here in the loft garden looked as big and lush (even the weeds) and green as your pathway. Nice.

Cindy in FW said...

Wonder what happened to my photo? Hmmm....

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It's there, Cindy! I mean your photo! Thanks for stopping by!