Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Guest Blogging for Mother Earth Living!

Bertha Reppert's Herbal Scrapbook #2 Christmas
Two Adelma Simmon's Herbal Books
Some days I can't think of anything to say.  Really!  Other days I've got a lot to say.  Here is my latest post for Mother Earth Living magazine called Christmas in Pittsburgh and Herb Ideas for the Holidays.  So I hope you get a tiny idea of how great it is to live in Pittsburgh especially during the holidays!  I always love the gift of herbal books for holiday giving and there are links in my MEL post to find these books online.  These are two of my favorite herbal authors and two of my favorite Christmas herbal books.  I put the third book because Mrs. Simmons always considered Christmas to be a separate season of the year.  OK, I'm tapped out herbally speaking.  I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: