Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Last Minute Herbal Gift Ideas!



Past Inspiration for Christmas Decor!
Gosh, the time is zipping by!  Is it because I'm getting older?  More to do with less time?  I don't know.  I do know that if you are looking for the perfect gift for the herbie person in your life.  Here are a couple of links to those posts for some hints:  Herbal Gifts for the Holidays! and Herbal Gifts for the Holidays, Part 2!  I hope that I have given you over the years some good ideas for homemade holiday gifts.  Some of my best ideas are on my page for Mother Earth Living links at the top of my home page.  The December links from 2011 are two of my favorites, using old potpourri and spices to make wreaths.  Well, you are on your own now!  If you need more help, just ask me.  I'm always available for questions.

It is still cold here.  Going to warm up over the weekend.  It will be in the 60's!  What?  So I think we are NOT going to have a white Christmas this year!  Hope you are having a great day!  Talk to you later. 

2 comments:

Linda Goudelock said...

thank you! A wondrous box full of delightful goodies arrived today, I am humbled by your generosity

Merry Christmas!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm glad you were pleased with the box, Linda. Enjoy it! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xo