- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The Herbal Indoor School
At the moment we can't park the herbal husband's car in the garage. When we went to Arizona, the pots came into the garage even though we had a beautiful week while we were gone! It always works that way! The scented geraniums, the lavenders, the rosemaries and our herbal trees, bay, allspice and bay rum did just fine and are continuing to do fine in the garage. It has a south facing window and cooler temperatures than in the basement. All we have to remember to do is turn them periodically. When we get further into the winter season, we may be jockeying plants around so that the car can come in too!