This is a wonderful herb if you have trouble eating green peppers like I do. Peppers talk to me as my mother used to say. It is called 'Green Pepper' basil. So it is the best of both worlds. It has a beautiful leaf shape not like the typical basil plant. I found it at Mulberry Creek Herbs several years ago. When it is in flower, it drops several seeds in the pot it is growing in. Perfect, it perpetuates itself! It does have some disease issues indoors. Sometimes it doesn't survive. Herbal husband sometimes overwaters it! A sure herbal death. It does make a lovely herbal vinegar.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!