I'll get back to Arizona tomorrow. Today the herbal husband and I worked out getting the leaves raked and pruning the trumpet aggressive vine back. It was warm, sunny and the perfect weather for getting things wrapped up. Here is a little bouquet to brighten our day. We still have calendulas, a small piece of pineapple sage, golden sage, fairy rose, oxeye daisies and peppermint. The weather is going to turn wintery this weekend.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!