- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Red and Purple Hot Chili Peppers!
As the snow flakes flew the other day, these cuties made their way upstairs to the south facing livingroom window! From the left, they are 'Chilly Chili', 'Peruvian Unknown' (my name, not correct) (It has a tiny little pepper on it!), and 'Explosive Ember'. The two on either end graced our patio this summer. I got them down east near Mechanicsburg. My favorite herb shop, Rosemary House and my favorite tearoom, Sweet Remembrances are there. The plant that is trying to get in the picture is Cuban Oregano and I will write more about it in a later post. Until then stay warm!