- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Veggie or Fruit Salad?
We have a fruit salad almost every morning with our breakfast. It is just a great start to the day. I was looking at my fruit the other day and saying that it looked more like a veggie salad than a fruit one! Honeydew, kiwi, papaya and green grapes a great selection of fruit/veggies.