- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Herbal Husband's Veggie Harvest
Sometimes I get ahead of myself in this blog. I already talked about the Carrot and Lovage Soup I made with the white French carrots and the Parsley Dill Soup that I have made. I'm going to make some more tomorrow with the 'Nelson' carrots this time. The carrots somehow get lost with everything else we harvest and somehow we come out with a pretty good harvest in time for soup making in the fall. There is nothing like a good bowl of homemade soup!