- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Herbal Good News!
The US has a new sweetener on the shelves and it is made with stevia and called Truvia! I've tried it and love it! It's not cheap, but affordable, $3.99 for 40 packets. Each packet contains two teaspoons. I used it on my oatmeal this morning. The herbal husband remarked that it must be good if it made the oatmeal taste good! Visit my earlier post on stevia.