- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Another Favorite Catalog is Here!
The catalogs have just started to roll in. This catalog from White Flower Farm was one of the first sources for perennial plants I used when I started out in gardening 19 years ago. Their plant descriptions taught me botanical names which I needed to learn. They have added fruits and vegetables, including 145 varieties of tomatoes. I bought The Works of 100 mixed daffodils many years ago and they are still flourishing today. I look forward in the spring to seeing them pop up through the leaves!