More snow last night! It is really nice when the snow comes on the weekend and we do not have to go anywhere So I will give you a break from other things and show you the garden in winter. The first picture is our front garden.
This picture is of my herb garden. It would be nice to keep some of this snow cover for a while. It is protection from the cold wind and an insulator.
We got about six total inches as seen on our stone bench on the patio and in the stone container.
The sparrows love to take baths in the birdbath on a cold winter day. The female cardinal was also in the area on the sunflower feeder. Hope you enjoyed a little snow today. Stay warm wherever you may be! I'll be working on my seed order this week.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!