Santa brought several language of flowers books for Christmas. This is a favorite French one. It has a leather binding with the initials CC on the cover and lovely colored plates on the inside. There is a name and the date 1842 on the inside. So the book itself is probably a little bit earlier. The Herbal Husband can help me translate. Multi-talented that man!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!