The Herbal Husband planted our seeds yesterday! He always makes a map of bed so we remember (that's getting harder) what we planted! Hopefully the empty bed will soon be full of radishes, spinach, beets, coriander, kale, sorrel, arugula, lettuce and dill! Hope you have started a garden wherever you may be! Gardening is a great thing to do whether you are old or young!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!