- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
A Cotton Tree in Time for Easter!
We are a little wild and crazy this time of year! The sparrows live in the ivy that grows up the front and sides of our house. It's taking over! The Herbal Husband loves to put cotton in this honeysuckle bush that we have formed into a tree. The sparrows love the cotton to soften their nests almost as much as their food each day in the spring. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful spring day wherever you may be!