The picture to the left was my herbal trough in July of last year. I had planted a Victorian rosemary, a compact sage and a 'Moonlight' thyme. The only survivor from living in our basement over the cold winter is the Victorian rosemary (Westringia fruticosa), a native of Australia. Have to get a couple of herbal additions and trim the rosemary up for the season. Summer can't come soon enough!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!