Yesterday morning was a beautiful time for the mowing of the grasses. This year I came to my senses and we borrowed our neighbor's hedge clippers. It went soooo much better! I knew about this, but every year HAND CLIPPED them! What was I thinking!!!! I wasn't!
By early afternoon, it looked like this and by later in the day this!I think we are going to invest in our own clippers for next season. It is the only way to take care of this gardening job.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!