Well, it is finally done! The Herbal Husband and I moved all of the germander and santolina that was in this bed out! We moved some small boxwoods Buxus microphylla 'Morris Midget' from one of my favorite herb farms (that isn't going away!) Mulberry Creek Herb Farm into this space. I think it looks really good. I'm going to add some dwarf santolinas to fill in the spaces and keep them clipped this time! The linear leaf thyme that is in the concrete container looks a little sparse because it was shaded by the santolina. Well, hope you enjoyed the day wherever you may be!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!