- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Travel Thursday--Off to London!
We hit the ground running in London. We first went to the British Museum that I had not visited for a number of years. Always something new to see here! This is by far my favorite room called the Enlightenment Room. The Enlightenment was an age of reason and learning from about 1680 to 1820. The exhibit demonstrates how people in Britain understood their world. It is housed in the King's library, the former home of the library of King George III. The room itself is just magical and if you love books, like I do, it is just wonderful! It is divided into seven sections exploring the disciplines of the age of religion and ritual, trade and discovery, the birth of archaeology, art history, classification of the decipherment of ancient scripts and natural history. It was opened in 2003 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the British Museum. The room has something for everyone!