- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Good Comes From Cool Summer Weather!
The Herbal Husband was shocked the other day when we were cleaning up for Sunday. We found these delicious snow peas. You forget about the spring veggies when you are worrying about the summer ones. I see a wok dish in our future or just steamed with a little herb butter. 'Oregon Giant' is the variety and they were growing under the radar during the cool wet summer. I really know how Seattle feels in the summer this year! See you later!