- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Love Those Lavender Ears!
I love my tender perennials in the herb garden. I absolutely love this Spanish lavender (Lavandula stoechus) . It is called Javelin Compact Blue. It has done well in spite of the Seattle type weather we are having. Obviously it has done well in the container we put it in. Don't forget to put herbs in containers. They really serve a purpose and will add to the depth of your garden. Hope you have some heat wherever you may be!