These little guys are the sparrows we raise from babies. Actually, The Herbal Husband calls them the babies. He was trying to get a photo of the robins eating the fruit of the honeysuckle bush in the front garden. It didn't work so he took these photos. The birds below are a baby grackle that is bigger than his parents and it looks like the titmouse on top of the box and, of course, his babies! Cool pictures Herbal Husband!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!